- Adults and children over 12 years of age: tilt head sideways and place 5 to 10 drops into ear canal.
- Keep drops in ear for several minutes by keeping head tilted or placing cotton in the ear.
- Use twice daily for up to 4 days if needed, or as directed by a doctor.
- Any wax remaining after treatment may be removed by gently flushing the ear with warm water, using a soft rubber bulb ear washer.
- The tip of the ear washer should not obstruct the flow of fluid leaving the ear.
- For use in the ear only.
- Tip of applicator should not enter ear canal.
- Remove any hearing aids before using this product.
- Children 12 years of age and younger: consult a doctor.
AVAILABLE IN-STORE ONLY DUE TO FREEZING CONDITIONS