Vita Sex contains the following substances which are used for:
- Maca – enhances female fertility, improves energy levels, and supports the immune system. Traditionally used for chronic fatigue, menopausal symptoms and menstrual problems. Supports emotional aspects of sexual health.
- Ginkgo biloba – Supports brain function by enhancing oxygenation to the brain for enhanced energy. Increases blood flow to the peripheral tissues.
- Tribulus terrestris (Puncture Vine) – increases the production of luteinizing hormone. Luteinizing hormone causes maturation of the ova and also controls the production of androgenic hormones (e.g. testosterone). Studies have shown that women with low testosterone levels have a low libido. When testosterone levels in these women were increased artificially by ingesting testosterone, an increase in the libido was observed.
- Damiana – used in Mexico for increasing libido in women. Balances hormones and increases the vital energies in the body. Stimulates muscular contractions of the intestinal tract supporting delivery of oxygen to the genitals. Used as an energy tonic and aphrodisiac.
- Siberian Ginseng – used as an adaptogen and immune stimulant. It is also known for its ability to enhance the libido as well as fighting the effects of stress.
- Ashwagandha – Ayurvedic herb with strong adaptogenic properties. Works synergistically to enhance the restorative effects of ginseng. Helps to rejuvenate energy levels and support the nervous system.
This product is made from all natural ingredients so there may be batch differences in colour and taste. Contains no dairy, yeast, corn or wheat.
As a dietary supplement, take 1 to 2 teaspoon(s) in water of juice daily. Shake well before use.
AVAILABLE IN-STORE ONLY DURING WINTER MONTHS DUE TO RISK OF FREEZING