Flora’s Migranon II contains Petadolex®, a high-quality extract made from organically grown butterbur and carefully prepared to ensure that it is safe and that only the beneficial active constituents of the plant are captured. In its natural state, butterbur contains toxic compounds called pyrrolizidine alkaloids (PAs) that can be damaging to the body, but the butterbur in Flora’s Migranon II has undergone a patented CO2 extraction method that removes the PAs while guaranteeing therapeutic levels of the key active substances, petasin and isopetasin.
Helps to reduce the frequency of migraine headaches when taken as a prophylactic (preventatively).
- Each softgel capsule contains 75 mg of Petadolex® butterbur root extract (36:1) equivalent to 2.7 g of butterbur root
- Clinically-proven to reduce the frequency and intensity of migraines when taken preventatively
- Standardized to a total of 15% active petasin and isopetasin for maximum results
- Safe, non-toxic extract from organically grown butterbur root (free of toxic alkaloids)
- Packaged in environmentally friendly amber glass bottles
Ingredients – per Capsule
- Petadolex® butterbur (Petasites hybridus) root extract (36:1) . . . 75 mg
(equivalent to 2.7 g of butterbur root, providing 11.25 mg of petasin and isopetasin) Free of pyrrolizidine alkaloids.
- Medium chain triglycerides, glycerol, gelatin, sorbitol, riboflavin and purified water
Adults: Take 1 capsule twice daily.
- Consult a health care practitioner for use beyond 4 months.
- Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are taking any other natural health products, prescription medications or if you have a medical condition.
- Consult a health care practitioner if migraine frequency increases.
- Do not use: 1) if you are pregnant or breastfeeding; 2) if you are allergic to plants of the Asteraceae/Compositae/Daisy family.
- Not suitable for people with hepatitis and/or chronic alcohol abuse.
- Hypersensitivity/allergy is known to occur, in which case discontinue use.
- Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place.