Para-Aid is a unique formulation of 12 herbal remedies for gastrointestinal distress, fungal, bacterial and parasitic infections. This formulation is designed to improve body detoxification with a calming effect to the stomach.
- Black Walnut Hulls and Leaves – the hulls and leaves of this herb are anti-parasitical, antifungal and detoxifying (1)
- Wormwood – expels parasites, stimulates immunity, antidotes poison and clears toxins (2,3).
- Garlic – a natural antibiotic, good as a preventative and as a treatment for helminthic and fungal infections (4).
- Cloves – good for stimulating circulation, digestion and metabolism, and is an anti-parasitic (5).
- Grapefruit Seed Extract – good for eliminating parasites (6).
- Ginger – helps calm IBS symptoms, as well as nausea (7,8,9).
- Aloe – promotes bowel movement and eases IBS (10). It promotes tissue repair and accelerates wound healing and reduces inflammation (11,12,13).
- Oregano Leaf – an antioxidant, antifungal and antibacterial agent. An excellent herb for the treatment of digestive problems (14,15).
- Peppermint Leaf – calms the muscles of the stomach in IBS or dyspepsia (16,17,18,19,20,21).
- Gentian Root – a good antimicrobial, useful in cases of sinusitis (22,23).
- Senna Leaf – used to promote bowel movements in cases of constipation (24,25).
- Thyme Leaf – used as an antiseptic and has anti-fungal characteristics (26,27,28,29,30,31).
Para-Aid should be taken as recommended by a Health Care Professional.