Superoxide dismutase (SOD) nourishes cells and slows the rate of cell destruction due to free radicals. SOD is also an enzyme and the body’s main antioxidant defense towards controlling inflammation (1,2).
- Catalase: a very important enzyme for protecting the cell from oxidative damage (3).
- N-Acetyl Cysteine: a powerful antioxidant (4,5,6)
- L-Cysteine: helps boost antioxidant capacity and reduce free radical production (4,5,6).
- Goji Extract: a powerful antioxidant, packed with essential amino acids and potent nutrition (7,8,9,10).
- Vitamin B2: a nutrient required to recycle glutathione, which is one of the most important antioxidants in the human body (11,12,13).
- Vitamin E: a fat-soluble vitamin and is primarily an antioxidant (14,15).
- Folic Acid: vital for cell growth and function and for synthesis of DNA, the building blocks of your genetic code.
- Selenium: an important trace mineral antioxidant. It protects the immune system, preventing the formation of free radicals (16,17,18).
- Alpha-Lipoic Acid: it neutralizes free radicals in both the fatty and the watery regions of cells (19,20).
- Glutathione Reduced: protects tissues by neutralizing free radicals (19,20). Glutathione is involved in various important liver detoxification processes, amino acid transport, production of coenzymes and the recycling of vitamins E and C. (21,22)
Oxy (S.O.D.) should be taken as recommended by a health care professional.