Probiotics are beneficial microbial mixtures that affect the host by improving intestinal microbial balance. Although large numbers of microbes normally inhabit the human intestine, certain strains of bacteria have been shown to assist with various conditions. Certain strains have demonstrated the ability to alleviate acute diarrhea, inflammatory bowel diseases, and irritable bowel syndrome, as well as being able to increase the body’s natural resistance to infectious diseases of the intestinal tract and upper respiratory tract. Probiotics can also be used to help prevent atopic dermatitis in children.
- Bifidobacterium infantis R0033 (1.345 billion CFU)
- Lactobacillus acidophilus R0148 (0.491 billion CFU)
- Lactobacillus delbrueckii subsp. bulgaricus R9001 (0.045 billion CFU)
- Lactobacillus plantarum (0.357 billion CFU)
- Bifidobacterium breve R0070 (0.268 billion CFU)
- Bifidobacterium longum R0175 (0.268 billion CFU)
- Lactobacillus helveticus R0052 (0.446 billion CFU)
- Lactobacillus casei R0215 (0.357 billion CFU)
- Streptococcus salivarius subsp. thermophilus R0083 (0.178 billion CFU)
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus R1039 (2.677 billion CFU)
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus R1011 (3.569 billion CFU)
Maltodextrin, ascorbic acid, inulin, arabinogalactan and vegetable magnesium stearate.
Contains no: Preservatives, artificial flavour or colour, wheat, gluten, salt, egg, corn, sugar or starch. This product has come into contact with milk and soy.
Children 1 and older: Take 2 scoops daily (250 mg) in cold food and consume immediately or as directed by your health care practitioner. Take at least 2–3 hours before or after antibiotics.
For younger children: Consult a health care practitioner for directions.
Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you have nausea, fever, vomiting, bloody diarrhoea or severe abdominal pain. Discontinue use and consult a health care practitioner if symptoms of digestive upset (e.g. diarrhoea) occur, worsen, or persist beyond 3 days. KEEP REFRIGERATED.
- Children’s ProBio SAP helps reduce the risk of infectious and antibiotic associated diarrhea
- Children’s ProBio SAP assists in enhancing and supporting the immune system
- Children’s ProBio SAP can be used to regulate digestion, including concerns such as constipation, diarrhea, IBS and IBD
- Children’s ProBio SAP may help reduce the risk of developing eczema in childhood
Purity, Cleanliness and Stability
Third-party testing has been performed on the finished product to ensure Children’s ProBio SAP is free of heavy metals, pesticides, volatile organics and other impurities.