Can-Aid Is a COX2 inhibitor. By blocking this enzyme, it impedes the production of the chemical messengers called prostaglandins (1,2) that cause the pain and swelling of arthritis inflammation.
- Boswellia: reduce pain and swelling in osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis, inflammatory bowel disease and other inflammatory conditions (3,4,5).
- Turmeric: reduces inflammation and works as a strong anti-oxidant (6,7,8,9,10).
- Cat’s Claw: most commonly used for improving symptoms of both osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis (11,12).
- Devil’s Claw: anti-inflammatory to help in osteoarthritis, and joint/muscle related pain. (13) Has also shown to be beneficial for lower back pain compared to placebo (14).
- Bromelain: a natural anti-inflammatory enzyme that works to improve circulation and the proper draining of tissues with its mild anti-coagulation effects (15, 16, 17). Bromelain also blocks the production of compounds that can cause swelling and pain, increasing blood flow to damaged muscle and tissue, which in turn eases pain and increases the speed of healing (18, 19, 20).
- MSM: works to relieve symptoms of inflammatory joint diseases such as osteoarthritis (21, 22, 23, 24), as well as helping to speed up healing of musculoskeletal injuries and inflammation (25).
- Quercetin: helps with urinary tract infections (26), rheumatoid arthritis (27), asthma and bronchitis (28, 29, 30).
Can-Aid should be taken as recommended by a health care professional.