Bee Pollen from Vitazan Professional is a rich source of many nutrients. First of all, it is a plentiful source of rutin, a bioflavonoid which contributes to the tonification of the capillaries. It is an excellent source of protein (amino acids). Weight for weight, Bee pollen contains seven times more usable amino acids than beef meat, eggs, or cheese.
Vitamin B12, also present in Bee pollen, is therefore of much benefit for vegetarians. It also contains linoleic acid, one of the two essential fatty acids. It is also an excellent source of B complex vitamins. We also find mineral substances and oligo-elements such as : calcium, chlorine, copper, iron, magnesium, manganese, phosphorus, potassium, silicium and sulfur.
Bee pollen is excellent for the nervous system and the brain. It contains 15% of lecithin per volume, as well as glutamic acid. It is said that it improves the memory and the intelligence quotient. Some claim that Bee pollen can reduce the need for alcohol with alcoholics.
Bee pollen is relatively low in calories. Two tablespoons of Bee pollen is about 90 calories. In addition, Bee pollen contains phenylalanine, a natural substance which limits the appetite. Bee pollen is suitable for individuals wanting to lose weight.
Bee pollen is an exceptional food. Its richness in protein and amino acids makes it particularly efficient in treatments against impotence, infertility, obesity, anorexia, bad dentition, intestinal fermentation, various infections, alcoholism, convalescence, breaking nails, etc.
Bee Pollen contains the following:
- Lysine, which fixes calcium; excellent against decalcification, it also favours digestion; -Cysteine, indispensable to the pliability of skin;
- Arginine, the best remedy against impotence, sterility, and frigidity;
- Tryptophan, which permits the assimilation of vitamin P;
- Methionine, which improves the functioning of the liver;
- Histidine, antianemic; -Leucine, excellent for the pancreas;
- Phenylalanine, which favours the assimilation of vitamin C.
- Bee pollen also has an equilibrating action on the hormonal glands, helps lose weight and/or maintain one’s weight.
- Very rich in B vitamins and in vitamin D, it is recommended to fight against fatigue, overworking, depression, and exhaustion. At the same time, it favours cerebral activity and memory.
- Very rich in rutin, vitamins E and P, it rejuvenates, softens, and protects blood vessels. It is, therefore, a natural remedy appropriate to fight against arteriosclerosis. It also fights against capillary fragility.
- Thanks to its vitamin A, it prevents or fights against hair loss and keeps visual acuteness. Rich in certain hormonal substances, it improves complexion and protects against the effects of aging.
- It cleans the intestinal flora and encourages digestion (it is efficient against constipation as well as against diarrhea).
- As it increases the hemoglobine levels in the blood, it fights anemia and fatigue. It is also of benefit to women that suffer from osteoporosis, since it reinforces bone solidity, and for men who suffer hypertrophy of the prostate.
Take 1 or 2 tablets twice daily with meals or as directed by your health professional.
|Bee Pollen||500 mg|