Choice Nutrition is a busy, state of the art Integrative Health Care Centre with two locations (Melfort, SK and Saskatoon, SK) that has been in business since 1993.
We are seeking a registered Naturopathic Doctor who practices evidence-based medicine, to provide assessments, treatment, education and management of our existing and growing clientele. We are dedicated to providing our clients with the ability to enhance their quality of life. We achieve this by offering personalized treatments that are specific to their therapeutic needs.
What We Do
We currently offer:
- Integrative microscopy,
- Bioflex cold laser therapy, and
- Naturopathic services such as acupuncture, intravenous therapy, injection therapy, spinal manipulation, nutritional counseling, phlebotomy services and in-house lab services.
We have a fully equipped area for laboratory services and are in cooperation with DynaCare and Rocky Mountain Analytical.
Whom We Are Looking For
The successful applicant MUST have or be working towards the following:
- Active license with the Canadian Association of Naturopathic Doctors and the Saskatchewan Association of Naturopathic Practitioners
- Active professional liability malpractice insurance and first aid training (CPR-Level C)
- Interest in acupuncture, physical medicine, use of natural health products, spinal manipulation
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal/written communication skills, organizational and time management skills
- Have either completed or be in the process of completing a board-approved ND training course related to Intravenous Therapy, Emergency Medicine, and Pharmacology
The position is available immediately. Wage will be salary-based, or split percentage depending on experience. This position is also open to new graduates!
Applications Can Be Sent To:
Tania Quibell (email@example.com), resumes may be sent by email or standard mail: Choice Nutrition Centres Inc., P.O. Box 2817, Melfort SK, S0E 1A0
WE LOOK FORWARD TO MEETING YOU!