Choice Nutrition Centres is currently seeking a Natural Health Practitioner/Integrative Blood
Microscopist for our busy Naturopathic Clinic in Melfort, Saskatchewan. We are looking for an energetic
individual who loves to learn and is excited about the fast-growing profession of natural health care.
Practitioner specific training will be provided on the job. The wage for this position is $25-$40 and will
depend on education and experience.
- 3 or 4 year BSc in an appropriate Health Science field such as Nursing, Physiology, Anatomy, Nutrition,
Pharmacology, Kinesiology, Microbiology or Biology. Education in other applicable areas such as
massage, acupuncture, and herbalism will also be considered.
- must be outgoing and friendly with exceptional customer service skills
- must be self-motivated with good oral and written communication skills
- must be able to multi-task and must be very organized
- have knowledge of Microsoft office suite and basic computer skills
- ability to work independently and as a member of a multidisciplinary team
- preference will be given to candidates who have experience with Electronic Health Records systems,
knowledge of nutrition, medical terminology, natural medicine and herbal remedies
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- meet with clients to assess and understand current health goals and use electronic charting
- prepare individualized wellness programs using integrative microscopy
- advise clients on how to achieve health goals using diet and lifestyle modification along with nutritional supplementation
- learn different modalities to enhance client care as necessary
- assist in various office duties, sanitizing and cleaning protocols as per clinic guidelines
APPLICATIONS can be sent to Tania Quibell (firstname.lastname@example.org)
WE LOOK FORWARD TO MEETING YOU!