Dr. Allison Fillatre B.Sc., N.D.
(Melfort & Saskatoon)
Dr. Fillatre practices naturopathic medicine with a focus on disease prevention, integrative cancer care and applied integrative microscopy.
Allison has conducted public talks as well as corporate wellness presentations across Ontario and Saskatchewan on various medical topics.
Dr. Fillatre has been practicing for over three and a half years at Choice Nutrition Centres in Melfort, Saskatchewan. Before his current position with Choice Nutrition Centres, Allison worked as a medical underwriter for health insurance companies for two years and was in private practice for two years with Welcome to Wellness in Whitby, Ontario.
Allison completed his pre-naturopathic medical studies in Charlottetown at the University of Prince Edward Island from 2001-2005 where he received a Bachelor of Science Degree in Biology and Chemistry. He completed his post-graduate naturopathic medical training in Toronto, Ontario at the Canadian College of Naturopathic Medicine from 2005-2009 where he received his Doctor of Naturopathic Medicine diploma.
Dr. Fillatre completed a 1-year rotation in both general family practice and sports medicine at the Robert Schad Naturopathic Clinic in North York, Ontario, and a 1-year infectious disease rotation at the Sherbourne Health Centre in Toronto, Ontario before moving into private practice.
Please note that Dr. Fillatre is a licensed Naturopathic Doctor, therefore the majority of his services are either fully or partially covered by your extended health insurance plans.
Certifications, Memberships and Additional Training
- Certified FirstLine Therapy provider (2010-2015)
- Certified Applied Integrative Microscopy provider (2012-2015)
- Certified BioFlex Laser Therapy provider (2015)
- Certified Electro Interstitial Scan provider (2011-2015)
- Certified CPR Level-C provider (2010-2015)
- Certified Intravenous Therapy Provider in Saskatchewan (2012-2015)
- Certified Doctor of Naturopathic Medicine by the North American Board of Naturopathic Examiners (2009)
- Previously Licensed Naturopathic Doctor in the province of Ontario (2010-2015)
- Licensed Naturopathic Doctor in the province of Saskatchewan (2012-2015)
- Previously Licensed Intravenous &Parenteral Therapy Provider in the province of Ontario (2012-2015)
- Member of the Oncology Academy of Naturopathic Physicians (2013-2015)
- Member of the Canadian Association of Naturopathic Doctors (2009-2015)
- Member of the Canadian College of Naturopathic Medicine Alumni Association (2009-2015)
- Member of the Saskatchewan Association of Naturopathic Practitioners (2012-2015)
- Past Member of the Ontario Association of Naturopathic Doctors (2009-2015)
- Successful completion of Naturopathic Physicians Licensing Examinations Part I and II (2005-2009)
- Successful completion of minor surgery and acupuncture examinations administered by NABNE (2009)
- Successful completion of twointravenoustherapy-trainingcourses with Dr. Paul Saunders, PhD, ND (2009, 2012)
- Successful completion of intravenous therapy emergency medicine course with Dr. Virginia Osborne, ND (2012)
- Successful completion of emergency procedures for intravenous therapy course with Dr. Prytula, ND (2015)
- Certified Mistletoe (Viscum album) and Helixor injection therapy provider (2017)