Dr. Allison Fillatre B.Sc., N.D.
(Melfort & Saskatoon)
Dr. Fillatre practices naturopathic medicine with a focus on disease prevention, integrative cancer care and applied integrative microscopy.
Allison has conducted public talks as well as corporate wellness presentations across Ontario and Saskatchewan on various medical topics.
Dr. Fillatre has been practicing at Choice Nutrition Centres since the summer of 2012. Before his current position with Choice Nutrition Centres, Allison worked as a medical underwriter for health insurance companies for two years and was in private practice for two years with Welcome to Wellness in Whitby, Ontario.
Allison completed his pre-naturopathic medical studies in Charlottetown at the University of Prince Edward Island from 2001-2005 where he received a Bachelor of Science Degree in Biology and Chemistry. He completed his post-graduate naturopathic medical training in Toronto, Ontario at the Canadian College of Naturopathic Medicine from 2005-2009 where he received his Doctor of Naturopathic Medicine diploma.
Dr. Fillatre completed a 1-year rotation in both general family practice and sports medicine at the Robert Schad Naturopathic Clinic in North York, Ontario, and a 1-year infectious disease rotation at the Sherbourne Health Centre in Toronto, Ontario before moving into private practice.
Please note that Dr. Fillatre is a licensed Naturopathic Doctor, therefore the majority of his services are either fully or partially covered by your extended health insurance plans.
Certifications, Memberships and Additional Training
- Certified FirstLine Therapy provider (Since 2010)
- Certified Applied Integrative Microscopy provider (Since 2012)
- Certified BioFlex Laser Therapy provider (Since 2015)
- Certified Electro Interstitial Scan provider (Since 2011)
- Certified CPR Level-C provider (Since 2010)
- Certified Intravenous Therapy Provider in Saskatchewan (Since 2012)
- Certified Doctor of Naturopathic Medicine by the North American Board of Naturopathic Examiners (Since 2009)
- Licensed Naturopathic Doctor in the province of Saskatchewan (Since2012)
- Previously Licensed Naturopathic Doctor in the province of Ontario (2010-2015)
- Previously Licensed Intravenous & Parenteral Therapy Provider in the province of Ontario (2012-2015)
- Past Member of the Ontario Association of Naturopathic Doctors (2009-2015)
- Member of the Oncology Academy of Naturopathic Physicians (Since 2013)
- Member of the Canadian Association of Naturopathic Doctors (Since 2009)
- Member of the Canadian College of Naturopathic Medicine Alumni Association (Since 2009)
- Member of the Saskatchewan Association of Naturopathic Practitioners (Since 2012)
- Successful completion of Naturopathic Physicians Licensing Examinations Part I and II (2007, 2009)
- Successful completion of NABNE examinations in minor surgery and acupuncture (Since 2009)
- Successful completion of multiple Intravenous Therapy Training Courses with Dr. Paul Saunders, PhD, ND (2009, 2012)
- Successful completion of intravenous therapy emergency medicine courses with Dr. Virginia Osborne, ND (Since 2012)
- Successful completion of emergency procedures for intravenous therapy courses with Dr. Prytula, ND (Since 2015)
- Certified Mistletoe (Viscum album) and Helixor injection therapy provider (Since 2017)
- Successful completion of Therapeutics Education Collaboration (TEC) Prescription Drug Therapeutics Prescribing Courses (Since 2015)